Free Divorce Forms

As an attorney, I sell legal advice. I help people get custody of their children. I help people get fair child support. I help people who deserve alimony get it, and I help people who should not pay alimony avoid it. I help people achieve a fair outcome at what is often one of the worst moments of their life.

Many attorneys and paralegal firms offer "flat-rate" bargain divorce specials. Mostly what they do is to fill in a few forms for you.

Don't waste your money. If that is all you need, the best forms are put out by the Minnesota Supreme Court. What's more, they are free. You can get them by CLICKING HERE.